BUSINESS STRATEGY ASSESSMENT
PI Strategy Assessment
Prediga el éxito en el puesto de trabajo con los insights del PI Behavioral AssessmentTM.
What is the PI Strategy Assessment?
When senior leaders pursue competing goals, they fight, get stuck, and make poor decisions. And that affects every employee in the company. The PI Strategy Assessment is a framework for uncovering misalignment—so execs can work through their differences and get on the same page. With an agreed-upon business strategy, execs can design an aligned talent strategy and tackle top challenges like:
- Finding the right talent
- Aligning employees with the business strategy
- Getting the most out of people
- Creating a great work environment
The PI Strategy Assessment is one-half of the PI Design solution and the first step in solving these problems. Make sure everyone is rowing in the same direction—for max business success.
How does the PI Strategy Assessment work?
- From a list of strategic statements, senior leaders identify the ones they think the company should pursue. (Each statement maps to one of four strategy types.)
- Senior leaders rate their confidence in the company’s ability to pull each strategic priority off.
- Senior leaders view alignment and misalignment between their behavioral profiles and their strategic priorities.
What happens after the assessment?
The second half of the PI Design solution is the Execute Strategy with Confidence workshop.
Here, you’ll analyze the results of the PI Strategy Assessment, squash any differences, arrive at an agreed-upon business strategy, and craft talent strategies to maximize performance.
Guided by an expert PI Certified Partner, you don’t have to go it alone.
Find and fix business strategy misalignment.
Request a Demo
Send us your details and book a 15-min call
to discuss your goals.