Perspectives: Charge What You’re Worth
How to pitch your premium services to clients
As a consultant, you strive to build great relationships and provide world-class value. Unfortunately, this mindset often comes at a cost. If you always put clients and prospects first, you risk selling yourself short—mentally and financially.
Consulting isn’t a zero-sum game. Supporting your clients doesn’t have to come at the expense of your income, your happiness, or your health. By knowing your worth, you become much better positioned to articulate that expertise and take client relationships to the next level.
Listen to this panel discussion on how to charge what you’re worth. We’ll cover:
- Why consultants undersell themselves
- How to properly value your services
- Ways to implement a pricing increase
- Tips to build your credibility and brand
Hema Crockett, she/her
Co-Founder, Gig Talent
Jackie Dube, she/her
SVP of People Operations
- Are you charging what you’re worth? Assess your current pricing strategy with this checklist.
- Wondering whether you should raise or lower your prices? Find out by taking this quick quiz.