Perspectives: Show Me the Money
A Consultant’s Guide to Pricing Professional Services
In a year dominated by changed workplaces and shifting strategies, client needs are constantly evolving. As a consultant, it can be challenging enough to provide the right services—let alone price them accurately.
How do you charge clients fairly? How do you demonstrate your expertise and get compensated for the value you’re worth?
Join Laura Caton, Partner and Senior Consultant of LeadShift, Alisa Cohn, Global CEO Coach, and Matt Poepsel, PhD, VP of Partner Growth at The Predictive Index, for a live discussion on how to:
- Gauge the value of your services.
- Determine if your current prices are competitive.
- Communicate pricing changes to your clients.
- Demonstrate return on investment.
Partner, Senior Consultant
Global CEO Coach
Matt Poepsel, PhD
VP of Partner Growth, The Predictive Index
Resources in this webinar:
- Wondering whether you should raise or lower your prices? Find out with this short quiz.
- Order Alisa’s new book From Start-up to Grown-up and download her “5 Scripts for Delicate Conversations” PDF.
- Explore solutions from Laura Caton and LeadShift here.