EMPLOYEE HIRING TOOL
Make the best decision for any role using PI Hire — a leading pre-employment testing tool backed by thousands of behavioral and cognitive data points.
*According to G2
Alleviate your hiring pain. Stop wasting time and money, and start:
Attracting candidates that will perform in the role, and stay for the long term.
Aligning stakeholders on the behavioral traits needed for success in the role.
Enhancing the candidate experience for everyone involved.
Hire the right candidates before you lose them.
You need a leg up in today’s historic job market. Whether you have three candidates or 300, PI gives you the confidence you need to pick the right person, faster.
Rated 4.7 on G2 Crowd
Here’s how it works.
UTILIZE BEHAVIORAL DATA WHEN YOU NEED IT
Narrow your field of applicants with assessments backed by over 60 years of behavioral science.
Prioritize the right candidates based on how their behavioral drives fit the requirements of the role. When you see which candidates possess those natural behaviors, you can better predict who’s likely to be successful in the role – and stay for the long term.
ADD HIRING VALUE WHERE YOU NEED IT
Find the best fits from your candidate pool, automatically.
Gain access to unlimited assessments and jobs, and leverage behavioral insights at the exact right point in your hiring process. From the Job Ad Optimizer to the Interview Builder, PI Hire helps create a better candidate experience – for everyone involved.
SORT CANDIDATES BASED ON FIT
Help hiring managers make the best hiring decision – again and again.
You’ll see how your candidate aligns with your Job Target. The behavioral and cognitive traits needed to succeed in a graphic design role may be vastly different from those of a sales manager. Now you can clearly visualize those targets. And with that clarity, hiring managers can make better decisions.
EVALUATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Streamline your interview process.
The Interview Builder uses robust behavioral data to equip hiring teams with countless new combinations of targeted questions, allowing them to narrow in on the most important questions, and dig into areas where there is potential for misalignment.
ENHANCE THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE
Deliver an impressive candidate experience they’ll tell their friends about.
When you arm your team with behavioral data, you illuminate the entire hiring process. You make better use of everyone’s time, and gain alignment with stakeholders across the company because you have clarity and confidence in the behavioral requirements for your open roles. And you’ll deliver a candidate experience people will rave about.
The risk of the unknown is almost completely eliminated. PI Hire gives clear insight, allowing for purposeful, strategic decisions in about 6 minutes to assess.
Andy Parkins | CEO, Six Factor
If any of this sounds familiar, you need PI Hire.
- I don’t know who to target in the applicant sourcing process.
- I experience misalignment on the hiring team around who we’re looking for.
- I don’t have data to tell me the type of candidate who will perform the best.
- I’m not able to sort our candidates by who will perform best in the role.
- I’m stuck on wasted phone screens or spending time with the wrong candidates.
- I’m not moving candidates through the process efficiently.
- I don’t consistently hire the right person for our culture.
- I don’t know how fast a candidate will be able to ramp up.
- I don’t know if a candidate will fit the role and stay for the long term.
- I don’t know how a candidate will mesh with the existing team.
- I don’t have scientifically valid data to rely on during the hiring process.
- Our hiring teams don’t follow a standard hiring process
- Our hiring teams don’t know how to interview — or just hire the person they like personally.
- I’m not able to auto-generate interview questions that probe the candidate’s fit to the role.
- I’m losing great candidates due to competition or a lengthy hiring process.
- I’m missing out on great candidates because of misalignment later in the process.
Hire with certainty.
Hire with PI.
The future of hiring is here. The most data-driven
tool on the market is now free to try.